Thursday 23 July 2009

Sorry I haven't written in so long, I'm officially rubbish! I just thought I'd update you on how I'm getting on...

Well, I was lucky enough to receive a scholarship from the Cameron Macintosh Foundation towards my fees which has helped hugely. It was extra special too as Mary Hammond (course director) herself chose it for me! Blimey, no pressure then. So along with that and other bits and bobs, I'm not far off. I'm still waiting on a career development loan although I don't hold out much hope for that as they actually check your credit history. Uh-oh. So, I'm still in need, although not as much, so any donations/ideas are gratefully recieved!

In addition, I've received an email from the course telling me that we are going to be in an Elton John concert at the Royal Albert Hall on the 22nd September. Good God. I'm terrified. Stephen Fry's the compere and Teddy Thompson will also be performing. If you would like tickets they are already on sale and you can get them from...

http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/elton-john/default.aspx

http://www.ram.ac.uk/whatsnew/Pages/EltonJohnconcertinaidoftheAcademy.aspx

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0042BCA58F8893?artistid=735394&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

So, there you go, you're up to date! This is just an example of the incredible opportunities this course will give me and I'm so excited/terrified about starting. However, without that last couple of grand I won't be going so any help, large or small, is still very, very gratefully received.

Miss Phillipa C Cookman
30-99-61
12198660




courtesy of Kidica

No comments:

Post a Comment