Thursday 2 April 2009

First Scrounging Post

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog aimed at keeping you updated with my oh so exciting life! But actually, more importantly to make people aware of my slight dilema with regards to post grad course fees...

As some of you may know, I've been accepted onto the Royal Academy of Music's postgrad course which is super, super news. However this level of tuition and prestige comes with a hefty ol' price tag. An £11,400 price tag to be exact. Blimey. I realise I'm not a charity so I'm not asking for people to give money but if you would like to please feel free! Basically I'm after any kind of fund raising ideas that may help me reach that target.

So far I've had donations from a few people and my band have very kindly offered to donate their gig fees for one gig for me. Aren't they lovely boys?! Check them out here

One of my aims this week is to get over this nasty, nasty toothache that's been bugging SINCE a trip to the dentist. What's all that about!?!?! I'm currently tanked up on pain killers so apologies if this blog is a bit crap and makes no sense. That could just be my writing though... I'd also like to stop getting obsessed with TV shows as I believe they are now ruining my life. I have just finished the final series of The L Word which traumatised me and as I've now caught up with Grey's Anatomy I can only watch one episode a week online!!! See? This is why I need to go back to studying. I have no life. Ho hum. 

Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by. I'll update this every so often to keep people up to date on how it's all going and in the mean time please don't hesitate to email me with any thoughts, ideas, donations...

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Colonel Major Mackerel-Muff

    What amazing news!. I am really pleased for you and will be keeping a close eye on the blog.

    Lots of love

    Brigadier Barracuda-Britches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, darling. Get me to proof read next time!

    Mama xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. People having difficulty posting comments. Seems Blogger has gone snooty and won't let people in. Will persevere.

    ReplyDelete